Who we are
The Campus IT Support team is a highly experienced and dynamic professionals who have an enormous passion for technology. In this fast changing world of technology we ensure that our users are always at one step ahead. We specialize in providing the best and fastest solutions to any computing related problems that you may experience. IT HelpDesk Services can deliver professional and timely support services.
What we do.....
- On-call computer and network support
- Student Information Management Systems (SIMS)
- Email & Internet Services
- IP Telephony & SofPhone Services
- Wi-Fi Services for Laptop, iPAD & Smart Phones
- Video Calling service over the LAN
- Computer Hardware, Repair and Maintenance
- Data Center Management & Operation
- In-House Software Development & Official Website maintenance
NSU IT HelpDesk Services (Hotline)
+88 01784 653322(8am to 10pm,Including weekends)
+88 02 55668200, Ext.1400(8am to 10pm,Including weekends)
eMail to: email@example.com(All ITD members will receive your Comments/Suggestions/complains/opinions regarding the IT Services. ALL suggestions will be taken into consideration)
How to configure NSU Email using Microsoft Outlook?.
NSU Virtual Private Network (VPN)Services.
Download Video Phone & SoftPhone Software.
Video Clip (How to).
- How to make a Video phone call over the LAN?[ Video Clip 4:02 Min]
- How to use PC based IP Softphone within NSU Campus? [ Video Clip 5:13 Min]
- About ISD Services [Video Clip 14:05 Min]
- Requirements of IP SoftPhone & Video Phone Calls
- Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure
- How to Keep your computer Safe and Secure[ Watch Video 16:05min ]
Suggestions/Questions or Complaint.
We are committed to providing all of our faculty members, students and administrative personnel with the best service we can. If you feel you have received unsatisfactory service or unfair treatment, please mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your concern will be answered as quickly as possible - within two working days.
Our Service Pledge.
- We will provide you complete information to meet your needs.
- We will provide you with useful information that is current and relevant to you.
- We will respond to your questions using clear language and appropriate information.
- We will listen and respond to what you say and treat you with respect.
ISD 24/7 Campus IT Services
IT Helpdesk Hotline Number
- +8802 55668200, Ext.:1400
Utility Service Hotline Number
- +8802 55668200, Ext.:1200
NSU Security Service (24/7/365) Hotline Number
- +8802 55668200, Ext.:1234
How to Download Non-Academic Application forms?
- New Email Request Form
Wi-Fi Application Form
- SoftPhone Office Memo
- Video Call over the LAN
- Computer Security Checklists
- Computer Lab Booking Form
- Multimedia Booking Form